Τρίτη 21 Αυγούστου 2012

why can't I be you


hey, tutty fruity face

I just remembered these creams you always put on your face that make you smell so fruity and your tiny nose that looks like a white strawberry. did you know that strawberries actually exist? well, they do.
I bought you a silver ring. it's a tiny skull . looks like a bird's skull dipped in silver which is kinda creepy even to me. the eyes are red stones, bright like fresh blood.
I'm in my bunk right now listening to the Cure's kiss me kiss me kiss me. Robert Smith, what a dude. I wish I could be like him, minus the lipstick and the goofy hair. what I mean is I wish I was sensitive enough to write stuff like just like heaven instead of writing that your face reminds me of a fruit salad.
anyway I know you love me the stupid way I am.
I kiss you on your stawberry.

your humble slave 
Charlie 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου