Τετάρτη 22 Αυγούστου 2012

do you wanna dance?

all ships have their ghost story. Alex is the head chef, that makes him my supervisor. not a bad guy. he plays the greek music too loud and puts oregano on everything (even on damn french fries, which actually makes them taste pretty good I must admit) but other than that he is ok.
   according to him on our ship the ghost lives in the very kitchen we work in. he started telling me all about it but he was called to the captain's quarters to discuss provisions.
  we will stay docked in Richmont for another week for maintainance and then we sail for a Caribbean cruise.
   what do you think of them apples, Mary Jane?
my very first Caribbean cruise.
   I miss you more than I love you and I love you so much that it hurts.
   downloaded and listening to Rocket to Russia by the Ramones. did you know that Joey was diagnosed with OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) when he was 18? he is the ultimate punk voice of america. he looks like a damn cartoon being so skinny and all but the music has so much energy. it sounds like sixties surf rock but there is something very dark and sinister underneath.
  I mean, listen to the way he sings do you wanna dance? there something in his voice like he is fed up with the bitch and dancing with him is her last chance or else he'll punch her in the nose and throw her in the mud.
    my favorite tracks are: Sheena is punk rocker, Rockaway Beach and I don't care which is another angry song. my all-time favorite Ramones son
g is I wanna be sedated but it's not on this album. enough talk about music.
you must write and tell me what is new with you.
   also send a picture and tell me if there is anything you want. the picture I will put on the wall over my hammock so you can be my official pin-up girl and the last thing I see every night before I fall asleep
 

hey Mary Janey wave bye-bye to your tired sailor

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου