Παρασκευή 4 Ιανουαρίου 2013

Me arrodilla y estas feliz

I have no reasons to be optimistic.
I don't need reasons.
just a smile.
on your face.
your face is thousand miles away.
because it's attached to your head
which is attached to your body
which I love.
I know you don't like it when I talk like that
it makes you unconfortable
you've made it clear
that you are not in love with me
nor will you ever be.
I agreed for us  to be best friends for the simple reason
that I cannot live without you.
you are an addictobsession.
my addictobsession.
other men on the ship blow their money on gambling, on drugs
or they wait until we are on port and they blow it on women, gambling and drugs.
I stash all my money in a box.
my box of dream.
in which dream you take me up on my offer,
you throw some clothes in a suitcase, we buy a shiny car with a loud stereo
and we drive across America all the way to San Diego.
while we are on the ferry to Coronado island
you reach over and kiss me
"Should I stay or should I go" is playing on our loud stereo
you whisper in my ear "stay Charlie stay".
at that moment your eyes are shinier than our car
shinier than America
shinier than any sea
I reach over and kiss you.
that's what I live for.
I have no reasons to be in love.
I have no reasons to be optimistic.
I am.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου